It’ll be a while before the next content patch, but there are a bunch of bugfixes and tweaks that I wanted to make available in the meantime.
- Adjusted the likelihood of gaining Speed by playing video games. It’s much higher than before, but decreases each time you gain a point.
- Added messages to Video Games when failing to increase speed, to provide better feedback.
- Each time you fail to increase speed while playing Video Games, it improves the likelihood of succeeding next time.
- Character creation will now strip spaces from names to prevent later crashes
- Reduced the rate that NPCs gain Affection with each other
- Fixed a bug where Yui would not be recruitable if all other unlockable NPCs are already recruited
- Added a check to all skills that create clothing to make sure user is not currently having sex
- Added player affection to stats information provided by information broker
- Fixed an issue with phantom images appearing using Hard AI
- Clothing store now displays protection value and special properties of each piece of clothing
- Clothing Change GUI now displays protection value and special properties of each piece of clothing
- Maybe fixed an issue (unconfirmed), where player could not set their outfit to nude
- Added a small check to ensure threesome scenes do not randomly occur more than once a day
- Yui’s starting affection is now based on how much you visited her during the day before recruiting her
- Changed report of Status effects to refer to characters by name
- Damage reports now report the value after calculating traits and modifiers, rather than the raw value
- Fixed a crash if player loses a fight without any underwear assigned
- Changed the Clothing Change options so players must select a piece of underwear